Typical Indian consumer always first sees the price and then the qualities of the product. This blog is about the product, which became “one” of my most favorites over the period of time, The Body Shop Rainforest Volume Shampoo.
Rainforest Shine did not do any wonders on me and after
buying good 2 bottles each costing Rs 945 I thought I should stop. Though the
shampoo was mild and chemical free and the fragrance was awesome. The shampoo
did no good no bad for me, and once when I was just going through the Body Shop
products is when I came across the Volume shampoo.
I really thought of giving it a try and bought a big bottle.
Same 400ml for Rs 945.
The first time I used it, nothing happened again. I was a
little disappointed but I thought, now that I have bought it, I have to finish
it. The fragrance again was impeccable. I loved it.
After a proper 2-week use I could feel the difference in the
volume of my hair. This was a little pleasantly shocking for me. The more I
used the more I realized its affect on me. This was working and bang I started
recommending it to all my friends.
Many of my friends discontinued their shampoos and started
using Rainforest Volume. Everybody realized its affects by regularly using it.
The actual test this product passed was when a friend of
mine, who had a major hair issue started using it. He could see the result of
it too. It worked slowly but the result was out there to see. He underwent a
Hair Transplant surgery and kept using this product too and saw a considerable
change. It kept the scalp clean and accelerated the hair growth. And that’s
when I even more started recommending the product.
I have now been using the product since a year now. My hair
has an awesome texture now but something strange happened too. Over the time the
product has stopped adding up to the volume. In fact I have been facing the
hair fall issue now for over a month. I really don’t understand what went
wrong. All the people to whom I had recommended had no such issues. I now have
mixed reviews about it. No doubt that I’m still a brand loyal freak to the
product hoping for that period to come back where it had a real awesome affect
on my hair in the sense of volume.
Dear Body Shop, all I want to convey is no doubt your
products are chemical free, no animal tests, very environment friendly, but it
would be great if the products really work the way they are named and not just
for a little period of time but all the time. And also I feel it is really
overpriced, as i heard you all do not spend it on the "Promotions" at all so at least give
your customers a lee way in the prices. I guess you will have an even better
consumer audience if you price it in a better way. Think about it.
Your Brand Loyal Consumer,
Alfiya Aziz


No comments:
Post a Comment